Thursday

Coconut Almond Fudge ~ Candida Friendly

I have been using the coconut oil as help to keep the constipation away, plus coconut oil has caprylic acid which seem to help with my candida problem, not much but a little.

I take 3 Tablespoons a day and I really do like it but I have been getting tired of it.....so I decided to try to make a type of fudge to help it go down easier.



First off you need raw, organinc cold pressed coconut oil.




I buy the almonds below in a 3 pound bag and use them for making my own Almond Milk, Almond Flour, snacks and almond butter. Now I will also use them to make this Coconut Almond Fudge.





The Stevia really helps with my cravings for sweets.




To make the coconut almond fudge. Take your coconut oil out of the fridg and let it come to room tempature.



Coconut Almond Fudge



Place some coconut oil in a bowl, you can use as much as you want. I usually use a cup or more.



Stir in Stevia, you will have to judge this because it will depend on how much coconut oil you use. I use 2 packets of Stevia.



Stir in ground up almonds (you can use other nuts if you can tolerate them. You can even use flaked unsweetened coconut it you want) I use about a cup of ground almonds.



Thats it!!! Stir it altogether and put into a square covered container and keep in the fridg. Cut it into the size squares you will be eating.



This does not really taste like the fudge you remember but I love the stuff, I mean I could eat the whole bowl.



NOTE You can also add nut butter to this or flaked coconut, chopped nuts....what ever...








Above, I am mixing the coconut oil into the almonds. I couldn't wait until it was room tempature so I was trying to force it to soften.




I put the finished fudge into a 6 X 6 container and keep it in the fridg so it stays hard.



No comments: