Saturday

Overnight Oats In A Jar

Overnight Oats In A Jar

1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup milk
1 jar almond butter (or other) almost 100% empty
dash of cinnamon
Stevia Equal to 2 teaspoons
Combine oats, milk and cinnamon in the jar and stir. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Stir well, and enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave. I no longer use the microwave so I will eat mine cold

This will be great when we are traveling. I have a really hard time when we go to motels because I really don't like eating out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you don't need to cook it at all? Is this for the quick cooking oats or regular kind. I have a crock pot recipe for steel cut oats but this would be easier if I could use steel cut oats. Just wondering
thanks

Alkaline Me said...

No, I didn't cook it at all. Just added everything and put it in the frig. It was very good but I kind of like my oats warmed.