Thursday

Kale Chips


This is all the kale I had left so I washed it and spun it as dry as I could. Next I put some olive oil over it and stired it around with my hands. Then I put it in the oven to bake.






This is one of my snacks and it is pretty tasty.

Kale Chips

1 bunch kale, washed, stemmed, and cut into 4 inch pieces (you don't have to be exact.
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (Try not to use a lot of oil)
sea salt or your preferred spice mix



Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place rack in middle of oven.

Toss kale with olive oil and spread out on large cookie sheet.

Sprinkle with sea salt or spices.

Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes. Stir once and bake for 5-7 more minutes.

These do not save well so you migt want to make only what you think you will eat.


I really like these, but then I drink kale juice also so that tells you something. These get a crunchyness to them that I love and there is only 8 carbs per 2 cups.

No comments: