2/3 Cup Xylitol
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 Cup Cornstarch
2 1/2 Cups Dairy Free milk of choice
4 Large Egg Yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract ( I use the non alcohol )
1. In a small sauce pan wisk together the xylitol and salt
2. In a small dish, mix 2 Tablespoons of Almond Milk with the 1/4 cup of cornstarch untill smooth
3. Add the remainder of the almond milk to the saucepan and stir in the smooth cornstarch and almond milk.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and wisk together
5. Cook Over medium heat, stirring constantly.
6. When big bubbles appear turn the heat down to low and cook, stirring for another minute or two.
Pour into heat proof dishes, cover with plastic (to keep the skin off the top of the pudding) and let cool for a couple hours