Thursday

Flax meal Cake In A Cup In 5 Minutes

As I was eating my lunch of Flax Bread, spinach, tomato and egg whites.
I got to thinking, I could really go for a good, quick dessert for my afternoon snack.



I have had this Flax Meal Muffin recipe saved for months to try. I think today is a great day to try it.



I frosted mine with almond butter and sprinked some stevia over it.



This tasted very good, although it was just a tad on the dry side. I will only make 1/2 a batch next time because this was way to much for me to eat in one sitting. I also need to look for a frosting recipe that I can use. Once I can eat fruits again, this would be great with apples in it.

Flax Meal Muffin In A Cup In 5 Minutes

1/2 Cup Flax Meal
1 Large Egg (I use egg whites)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 Packets Stevia
1/2 Tablespoon Oil
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 Dash Salt

Mix dry ingredients well.
Stir in melted butter and beaten egg.
Pour ingredients into a coffee mug. (I mixed mine in the mug)
Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Eat as it is or put your favorite topping on it.

No comments: