Thursday

Make Your Own Wheat Grass Juice



Wheatgrass is a raw living food that when juiced is a GREAT source of nutrition.

Wheatgrass juice contains over 100 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, essential fatty acids and antioxidants.

Since when you juice it, it is a vegetable and not a grain, even those with gluten problems should be able to tolerate this. I know I don't tolerate wheat well, but I do well with the juice.

So, be sure to read my post on How To Grow Your Own Wheat Grass

Now that you have your wheat grass grown and are ready to cut it.

1. Clip off as much as you will need (If you have a juicer (Not all juicers will work for wheat grass juicing) it is going to take over 2 cups of fresh wheat grass to get one shot of wheat grass juice.
That is why I use my blender.  It is not as strong as the juicer makes it, but I just drink more...

2.
If you don't have a juicer that will work for wheat grass juice, just use your blender or smoothie maker. The juice will not be quite as potent as doing it in a juicer, but it will be just as healthy for you.



Wash your wheat grass and put it into your blender. Add some water, Blend, Strain and drink!!

I drink it 3 times a day

No comments: